Friday, May 20, 2011

Taking off!

Well, I can hardly believe it, but tomorrow morning I fly to Washington DC at 6am and then our flight to Addis Ababa departs at noon!  I am so excited!  Yes, I am nervous, for many different reasons, but I have faith that this is exactly where God wants me to be going and that puts my heart at peace.

I had hopes of blogging and uploading pictures while there, but there is mostly dial up service where I am going and it is not very reliable service.  So, I have decided to journal my trip and then post once I am home with pictures.  I know so many of you who have offered prayers...thank you!  It is like a warm hug whenever I hear those lovely words! 

I will be missing my family like CRAZY, but I will be loving the orphaned children like CRAZY too!!

Peace and blessings,
jen

1 comment:

  1. This is Heather Hopkins's friend Rebecca wishing you a safe AND life changing trip!

    ReplyDelete